Stretford Paddock FC

Stretford Paddock FC were only admitted to the 14th tier of the football pyramid for the 2020/21 season, but they are hopeful of moving up to the leagues.  

If the team's ambitions are realised, these will be mere humble beginnings in a thoroughly modern success story.

They were formed by members of Stretford Paddock, formerly known as Full Time Devils, who are a Manchester United fans channel. 

Stephen Howson, founder of Stretford Paddock, told the BBC: 

"I make six or seven videos a week talking about football - analysis, tactics. I thought it was a good opportunity to put my money where my mouth is and see if I do know what I'm talking about, but also to learn."

One of their presenters, Ronaldo Brown, has played a key role in recruiting some of the talented young players searching for a second chance in the game through the club. 

What league are they in?

They currently play in the Lancashire and Cheshire Amateur Football League.

Best place to stay informed.

The best place is Stretford Paddock's Twitter feed.

Comments